- Corn Maze 5 tickets per person ages 4 and up
- Hayride 3 tickets per person ages 4 and up
- Redneck Fun (Corn Cannon) 1 ticket for 2 shots
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Pedal Car Track- Free but limited to 15 minutes per person
- Kids Tunnel-Free
- Fire Pits
- Caramel Apples
- Slime Making Station starts at 3 tickets and up
- Face Painting starts at 1 ticket
- Smore’s Kits 1-2 tickets
- Food Trucks
- FREE BEER every night ages 21 & up. We will check id’s. Donations for the beer benefit the local charity of the week.
October 20, 27 hours are 1 pm – 6 pm
October 21, 22, 24, 28, 29, 31 hours are 4 pm – 9 pm
October 25 hours are 4 pm – 11 pm
October 26 hours are 10 am – 11 pm
Regular day for fall activities but it will be Brats and Brews Take 2 from 4 pm until 9 pm.
$25 wrist band gives you unlimited access to our beer area, plus a free glass while supplies last.
Local Heroes Night, RCHA Chili Cook Off (open to the public email us for more information), and Trunk -or-Treat. It all starts at 4 pm. Come out and enjoy the fall activities, free beer, and see our local fire, police, paramedics, and their vehicles. Trunk-or Treat will start at 6 pm.
Open on Halloween from 4 pm- 9 pm to give the kids a safe place to trick or treat. We will have food trucks that night at well.